To ensure your Finden+Hales garments have a long and happy life, we recommend that you carefully follow the care instructions and recommendations to get the best performance and appearance wash after wash.
- Wash similar colours together and always wash whites or paler colours separately from darker colours.
- Use an appropriate detergent. Colour liquids should be used for brightly coloured, or darker garments.
- Wash the garment inside out to help maintain the surface appearance.
- For best results, gently re-shape cotton garments when damp.
- Dry away from direct sunlight, which can discolour the garment.
- Do not use fabric detergent with polyester Coolplus® fabrics.
- If printed, do not iron over print.
|Wash at 30°C. Cool wash that is gentler on garments and environmently friendly.|
|Wash at 40°C. Use for cotton fabrics.|
|Wash at 40°C.Reduced agitation. Use for man made fabrics.|
|Wash at 40°C. Wool cycle.|
|Washable at 60°C.|
|Do not use bleach.|
|Do not tumble dry.|
|May be tumble dried at low setting.|
|Cool iron no steam.|
|Medium heat iron.|
|Do not dry clean.|
|May be dry cleaned.|